The window for applying to become a section leader in the 2021-2022 Marching Eagles has opened! Below you will find the application as well as the Section/Squad Leader Responsibilities Sheet for the position. Look over all these materials VERY carefully, as being a leader in the marching band is a big responsibility and candidates will be held to the highest standards possible! EVERYONE must apply to be considered, including students who were section leaders last season.
The due date for all applications is Friday, May 21st by 3pm; materials must be emailed to Jonathan.Carrothers@UticaK12.org. Best of luck to all the candidates!
- Section/Squad Leader Responsibilities: Section/Squad Leader Responsibilities
- CAREFULLY read this document – these standards apply to squad leaders as well, whose role is to support the section leader with those tasks.
- Section/Squad Leader Application: Use this online form to fill out the application information: Section/Squad Leader Application
- When submitting your materials (essay and resume), send them to Jonathan.Carrothers@UticaK12.org in one email. Resume is optional but encouraged!
- You may include several attachments if necessary, but combining the essay and resume into one document is preferred.
- Make sure the title of your file includes your name!! Something similar to “Carrothers-SectionLeaderApplication” works great.