The EHS Jazz Ensemble will be performing at the MSBOA State Jazz Ensemble Festival on Saturday, May 22nd, 2021. The performance is at 3:00pm and will be held at Anchor Bay High School.
Call time (at ABHS) for this event is 1:30pm in performance attire.
- Families are responsible for transportation to and from Anchor Bay High School. Our students will stay and watch the Anchor Bay Jazz Ensemble perform at 4:15pm, and will be done at approx. 4:45pm. Because of seating limitations, our parents will not be able to watch that second performance.
- Performance attire is the same requirements as for the last concert – “Sunday best” with no jeans or tennis shoes. Skirts/dresses must be floor-length. This performance is being audio/video recorded so it is important that we not only sound but look our best!
Live Stream Link: https://youtu.be/bb0rUB6HAcY
Ticketing Information (please read ALL the information below):
- This event has a limited capacity, but enough for each participant to have 4 spectators. Tickets will be free of charge and are available at: https://abhspac.ticketleap.com/ike-jazz-fest/
- Plan on parking in the main entrance lot and entering through the main doors. You will not be able to enter the auditorium any earlier than 15 minutes prior to each performance. You will be required to exit immediately so that the seating area can be sanitized.
- Spectators are required to wear masks in the building/auditorium and hand sanitizer will be made available at the building entrance.
- Tickets are limited to 4 spectators (parents, etc.) to every 1 participant (student).
- Tickets will be sold in either a quantity of 2 tickets or 4 tickets. Quantities of 2 are reserved for those parents only needing a 2 seats. For those who fall into this category, please reserve ONLY your personal tickets.
- Ticket sales will be monitored by the box office to ensure that there are only 4 tickets sold per participant. If an order is placed with a larger amount, tickets will be forfeited, and an email will be sent from the box office to replace said tickets.
- No admittance will be permitted without a valid ticket. PLEASE PRINT AND BRING TICKETS WITH YOU. If needed, you can also pull up the ticket on your phone.
- Our ticket software works best on a desktop computer/laptop. This will allow you to pick your own seats. Orders placed on a mobile device/tablet will automatically default to a random seat(s).
- If you need handicap accessible seating, or if you incur any issues with purchasing tickets, please email the Performing Arts Center technical director, Mr. Belfry, at firstname.lastname@example.org