Direct Link to OUR CURRENT SHOW!
Preparations for Marching Band have officially begun and it is now time to consider membership in the 2022-2023 Marching Eagles!! This outstanding group of students is one of the largest student groups on campus and is truly the “Pride” of Eisenhower High School! Below you will find all the information that you will need to make an informed decision about joining the band. It is a big commitment, but we know that participation in a high level music ensemble like the Marching Eagles brings so many intrinsic educational benefits and overall enjoyment that it’s well worth it!
To register, complete the Registration Survey AND Calendar/Attendance Forms in the “Registration Info/Documents” section below.
MARCHING BAND INFORMATION
- Become a Marching Eagle Video: Become a Marching Eagle – YouTube
- Marching Eagles Welcome Letter: Marching Band Letter (2022)
- Marching Eagles Calendar: MB Calendars (2022)
- Additional Info Packet: Marching Eagles Additional Info Packet (2022)
- Marching Band FAQ: Marching Band FAQ
- Colorguard FAQ: Colorguard FAQ
- UCS Anti-Hazing Policy: UCS Anti-Hazing Policy
- MB Attendance Policy: MB-Attendance-Policy
- MB Attendance Contract: MB-Attendance-Contract
- MB Absence Request Form: MB-Absence-Request-Form
- MB Camp Code of Conduct: MB-Camp-Code-of-Conduct (2022)
Please complete the Registration Survey and Calendar/Attendance Forms link as soon as possible! Online Pre-Registration ends May 15. There will be an in-person portion on May 16 at Eisenhower HS (enter at door #5A on the northeast side of the building). New families are required to attend, all returning families are HIGHLY encouraged. New marchers should report at 6pm, information meeting for all at 6:30pm. We will go over some important details and get students sized for shoes and gloves!
- Registration Survey (COMPLETE BY MAY 15): Registration Survey
- Calendar/Attendance Forms (COMPLETE BY MAY 15): Calendar/Attendance Forms (2022)
- Band Camp Nurse Letter: Band Camp Nurse Letter (2022)
- Signature and Consent Form (Due May 16): Signature and Consent Form (2022)
- Physical Form (Must be dated after 4/15/22 and due by July 1): Physical Form
- Final Medication List (Due at Camp Check-In August 7): 2022 Final Medication List-revised
Help to support the “Marching Eagles”!
- Three Digit Raffle Fundraiser: CLICK HERE!
- Online Donation Link: squareup.com/store/ikebands
- Amazon Smile/Kroger Rewards: Click HERE to benefit the program with purchases you are already making!