Direct Link to OUR CURRENT SHOW!
Preparations for Marching Band have officially begun and it is now time to consider membership in the 2020-21 Marching Eagles!! This outstanding group of students is one of the largest student groups on campus and is truly the “Pride” of Eisenhower High School! Below you will find all the information that you will need to make an informed decision about joining the band. It is a big commitment, but we know that participation in a high level music ensemble like the Marching Eagles brings so many intrinsic educational benefits and overall enjoyment that it’s well worth it!
*Please visit the FAQ Marching Band document below for a statement on how COVID-19 may impact the upcoming season.*
SUMMER SECTIONALS (UPDATE 6/23)
- District Sectional Guidelines: UCS – COVID-19 Sectionals
- Marching Eagles Guidelines/Schedule: EHS Sectional Guidelines and Schedule
- Self-Screening Protocol: Self Screening Protocols – Update June 12 2020
MARCHING BAND INFORMATION
- Marching Eagles Welcome Letter: 2020 Marching Eagles Welcome Letter
- Marching Eagles Calendar: 2020 Marching Eagles Calendar
- FAQ Marching Band: 2020 MB Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ Colorguard: Coming soon
- UCS Anti-Hazing Policy: UCS Hazing Policy
- MB Attendance Policy: MB Attendance Policy
- MB Absence Request Form: MB Absence Request Form
Marching Eagles Registration will take place virtually this year. Please view the Registration Presentation below and begin the process by filling out the survey as soon as possible! Registration ends May 15.
- Registration Presentation (Home Camp Update): 2020 Registration Presentation – UPDATE
- Registration Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BWGVW5Y
- MB Camp Code of Conduct: MB Camp Code of Conduct
- Physical Form (Must be dated after 4/15/20): Physical Form
- 2020 Signature and Consent Form: 2020 Signature and Consent Form
- MB Attendance Contract: MB Attendance Contract
Help to support the “Marching Eagles”!
- Three Digit Raffle Fundraiser (Will be updated for 2020 soon!): CLICK HERE!
- Online Donation Link: squareup.com/store/ikebands