Marching Band season has officially begun and is now time to consider membership in the 2018-19 Marching Eagles!! This outstanding group of students is one of the largest student groups on campus and is truly the “Pride” of Eisenhower High School! Below you will find all the information that you will need to make an informed decision about joining the band. It can be a big commitment for sure, but we know that participation in a high level music ensemble like the Marching Eagles brings so many intrinsic educational benefits and overall enjoyment that it’s well worth it!
MARCHING BAND INFORMATION
- Marching Eagles Information and Season Calendar: MB Information Letter and Calendar (2018)
- FAQ Marching Band: FAQ ABOUT MARCHING BAND (2018)
- FAQ Colorguard: FAQ ABOUT COLORGUARD (2018)
- UCS Anti-Hazing Policy: UCS Hazing Policy
- MB Attendance Request Form: MB Absence Request Form
Registration Flyer: MB Registration Flyer 2018
Registration will take place Monday, May 7th here at Ike in the ECC room from 5:00pm to 8:30pm using the schedule below. The ECC can be best accessed by parking on the South East Side of the building and entering Ike from DOOR #6.
- Sophomores 5:00 – 6:00 PM
- Juniors 6:00 – 7:15 PM
- Seniors 6:00 – 7:15 PM
- Freshmen/New Marchers 7:15 – 8:30 PM
If you can’t make your time slot please let Mr. Traskal know ASAP so we can assign you a different time.
NEW MARCHING MEETING: Their will be a voluntary/optional meeting for any new marchers that would like more information on what the Marching Eagles are all about. This will take place the same day as registration (Monday, May 7th) at 6:30pm in the Ike Band Room. Following this meeting, families that are interested my go to the ECC and register their child for Marching Band. Those that still require more time may take all the registration forms and turn them into their Band Director (Copus/Groth/Hofer/Traskal) anytime before May 25th. This meeting is not required and you may just attend your registration times if you have already made the choice to join the Marching Eagles!
Registration Forms (if possible bring with you to registration)
- Registration Cover Letter: 2018 MB Handbook Cover Page
- Registration (non-medical) Packet: MB Registration Packet 2018 (Non-Medical)
- Medical Forms Packet: MB Medical Forms Packet 2018
- Craft Castle Volunteer Form: Craft Castle Flyer-Volunteer Form 2018
- MB Attendance Policy: Marching Band Attendance Policy
- MB Attendance Commitment Sheet: MB Attendance Contract 2018
- March-A-Thon Pledge Form: 2018 MAT Pledge Sheet for Marchers
- March-A-Thon Cover Letter: 2018 MAT Cover Page/Student instructions
- March-A-Thon Online Donation Link: squareup.com/store/ikebands
Deposit Info: Please note that a Deposit of $100 per marcher, plus the cost of any purchased accessories, will be due when you sign up. Cash, Check, or Credit Card may be used at Registration Day. All forms turned in after that date must use a Check only.
UPDATED JULY 19th!
MARCHING BAND CAMP INFORMATION
Below find all the documents related to Marching Band Camp! This has all been mailed home as well for your convenience. Please read carefully as there are some changes to the schedule/procedures from previous seasons.
- Camp Mailing Letter 2018
- MB Camp Check In-Itinerary 2018
- Camp Rules and General Info 2018
- What to Bring to Camp Checklist 2018
- MB Season Calendar 2018
All of this and more can be found by following this link: CLICK HERE FOR BAND CAMP INFO PAGE!
UPDATED JULY 9th!
Please mail the 7/15 Payment (balance of camp and accessories) to the address below. Total camp payments will come to $435 plus any accessories purchased. Please make sure you deduct your camp deposit and include any booster bucks earned at the “March-a-Thon”.
- Eisenhower Instrumental Music Boosters
- PO Box 528
- Washington, MI 48094
If you still need to mail in any camp documents, please also mail them to the address above. All camp documents can be located within this article below!