Thanks to all that have been using the Kroger Community Rewards Program to benefit the Eisenhower HS Instrumental Music Boosters. This program benefits the students of the IkeBands by allowing our organization to receive 5% of your total purchases at Kroger Stores. EVERYONE MUST RE-ENROLL EACH APRIL in order for our organization to keep receiving funds from Kroger.
Kroger has assigned the Eisenhower HS Instrumental Music Boosters a new NPO number of JA857 (you will need this number to register your Kroger Plus Card). There are basically two steps to registering. Follow the directions below to get enrolled and start benefiting the IkeBands!!
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy and register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. You can get one there.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- After clicking on the link in the email, click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information (on the right of the page) and input your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Update or confirm your information if needed.
- Enter NPO number of JA857 (or name of organization) and select Eisenhower Instrumental Music from list that pops up and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you are interested in the alternate SCANBAR method of member registration, please call 800-837-4483 and a SCANBAR letter will be mailed to you.